Submit for Free Quote
Chain-link systems offer years of maintenance-free, long-lasting protection. They’re easy to install and provide a high level of security. Fences Unlimited’s steel chain-link components are coated with zinc-a proven anti-corrosive agent.
Galvanized residential chain-link fence systems have been preferred for decades to define property lines and enclose animals, as well as protect and add value to property. For privacy, different types of decorative polyethylene and aluminum slats, available in a variety of colors, can be added to create an attractive screen.
Features and Benefits:
- Residential chain-link fence systems are commonly used because they’re durable and easy to install.
- All steel components galvanized chain-link fence system are hot-dip zinc coated and guaranteed with a 7 and 12 year coating warranty.
- Ties used to attach the chain-link fabric to the framework between terminal posts are made from aluminum, resulting in maintenance-free security.
- Some fittings such as caps, rail ends, and eye tops are made from rugged die-cast aluminum making the fence very affordable.
- Residential chain-link systems preserve views and provide tranquility to almost any property.
- 12 Year Warranty System
- 12 Year Warranty System with Decorative Slats
- 7 Year Warranty System
Color Coated Chain-Link
Spectra, the latest generation of residential chain-link fence systems, provides the corrosion protection of zinc in addition to the durability and attractive appearance of polyester framework and extruded polyvinyl chloride fabric.
Features and Benefits
- Zinc-coated steel framework that is thoroughly cleaned during the pre-treatment process, then color coated with a 3 mil minimum polyester layer for dual protection from corrosion.
- All galvanized wire has a 15 mil minimum extruded polyvinyl chloride coating for dual protection from corrosion and the elements.
- Fittings are made of galvanized steel with a 6 mil minimum of polymer coating for added protection.
- Treating components with both zinc and an electrostatically applied color coating helps them provide years of protection and security.
- 12 year limited warranty provides confidence and assurance that you’ve selected one of the best color chain-link fence systems available.
- 12 Year Spectra Color System Warranty